dinsdag 7 juni 2011

Kitchen Plans!

This is the kitchen of the house! 

It is in pretty good condition and relatively new with a decent ceramic work surface so not too much to do here.


We are going to knock through the wall into the dining room to open up the space and I think it will make it a lot lighter as we will have the kitchen sash window and the French doors to the garden.  Would also love to get a range cooker (if we can squeeze it into the budget!)

I've also started to pick up some nice candle sconces.  This one was from an old antiques/bric-a-brac store in Arnhem.

This one I bought at the Openlucht Museum which I visited with my sister-in-law Aurore when she visited with my brother last month.  If you are ever visiting Holland be sure to check out the Openlucht Museum (open air museum).  Its really great! http://www.openluchtmuseum.nl/en/

Introducing my brother Barry and his lovely wife Aurore!

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten